An Elkhart woman was injured in a two-vehicle collision at 1:18 p.m. Tuesday in Goshen.
According to Goshen police, Amanda Gobble, 36, 1616 Strong Ave., Elkhart, was driving her vehicle east on Bashor Road, just east of Beaver Lane, when she slowed to let a second vehicle merge in front of her from the center turn lane. Police reported that the driver of a third vehicle following behind Gobble’s vehicle failed to notice Gobble slow her vehicle and collided with the rear of her vehicle.
Gobble complained of neck pain as a result of the collision. The driver of the third vehicle, Marilyn S. Graber, 73, 1225 Park Meadow Drive, Goshen, was uninjured.
• Tara Maisonneuve, Leesburg, told Goshen police a vehicle struck her parked vehicle while at 1803 Century Drive, Goshen, at 8 a.m. Monday and then left the scene.
• Patrick Arnold, Constantine, Michigan, told Goshen police a vehicle struck his vehicle while at 613 E. Madison St., Goshen, at 1:58 p.m. Tuesday and then left the scene.
• Edgar Hernandez, Goshen, told Goshen police a vehicle struck his vehicle while at 119 Kousa Court, Goshen, at 2:59 p.m. Tuesday and then left the scene.
• Larry Brooks, Goshen, told Goshen police his cell phone was lost and possibly stolen while at 705 Arehart St., Goshen, at 11 p.m. Monday.
• Goshen police officers attempted to stop a white Jeep for a traffic violation near the intersection of Greene and Elkhart roads at 3:20 a.m. Wednesday. The Jeep driver led officers on a short pursuit before the driver fled on foot, according to police. The incident remains under investigation.
• Aubrey Goff told Elkhart County police three people damaged his vehicle with a baseball bat while it was parked at 61801 C.R. 27, Goshen, at 9:24 p.m. Monday.
• A 17-year-old was arrested by Elkhart County police on charges of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated, illegal consumption of an alcoholic beverage and driving while never having received a valid driver’s license following a single-vehicle crash in the area of C.R. 33 and C.R. 52, Syracuse, at 11:08 p.m. Tuesday. The youth was released to a parent and the investigation will be forwarded to the juvenile prosecutor of Elkhart County.
• Steven Ambert Mullins, 44, Burr Oak, Michigan, was arrested by LaGrange County police on a charge of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated-refusal following a traffic stop on 400 North, east of 200 East, LaGrange, at 10:20 p.m. Tuesday. He was booked into the LaGrange County Jail.